Monday, June 30, 2008

Meet MRO Contestant--Celeste Hillock

Q & A with MRO Contestant, Celeste Hillock of Enterprise...


What has been your favorite event/thing about pageant this far?
The pageant has been so fun this far! While all the events have been very fun the last couple days I would have to say that my favorite thing about the pageant has been getting to know the other contestants and judges. Getting to know the other contestants has been so much fun. From helping each other get dressed to being goofy during our dance practice has been so much fun! The judges have also been great to meet. They have so much encouragement and advice for us that it has been great just talking to them!

Has anything fun/silly/interesting happened to you so far at pageant?
The funniest and silliest thing that has happened so far is definitely the first dance practice we had on Sunday night. Learning the dance with the other girls and just goofing around while trying to be in sync was a very interesting experience. During part of the dance Jackie and I were swing dancing while trying to do a turn I just happened to catch my hand in her hair and almost pulled her down! While I just felt really bad to catch her hair it was a pretty fun time!

Celeste at Pageant Orientation, Sunday 6/29


What is an interesting fact about you that not many people know?
An interesting fact about me is that I absolutely love to knit. Some people like to call me an old lady but I think it is a lot of fun and very relaxing to me. It’s a great way to be creative and make up items while knitting and making presents for other people.

What would you like to say to those at home that are part of your support crew?
I would just like to say thank you, thank you, thank you! Wallowa County, Joseph Chamber, everybody who listened to my speech and my family and friends I would just like to thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. All of your support has encouraged me to do my best. Thank you so much!

No comments: