Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meet MRO Contestant--Erica Harrison

Q & A with MRO Contestant, Erica Harrison of Condon.

What has been your favorite event/thing about pageant this far?

Wow… pageant has been wonderful once I got some of my nerves out. My favorite thing about pageant this far has been meeting all the wonderful people, contestants, judges, directors, etc. My favorite event has been horsemanship. It was great riding the draw horse, and then being able to show my lifelong riding skills.

Has anything fun/silly/interesting happened to you so far at pageant?
The first dance practice was interesting. It was a time to have fun and show some personality. I will need some serious practice before Wednesday.



Erica Harrison at Pageant Orientation, 6/29


What is an interesting fact about you that not many people know?
An interesting fact that many people may not know is that my horses name is 8-Ball, like in the game of pool. The 8-Ball in the game is black with white on it, just like my horse. You need the 8-Ball to win the game of pool and I think that I need my horse 8-Ball to win.

What would you like to say to those at home that are part of your support crew?
I would like to tell my loved ones and support crew that I miss them very much, and I can’t express my gratitude for all their help. I hope you keep the thoughts and prayers going and I will be home soon!

1 comment:

Sylvia Sandford said...

erica, you are great! have a great time and you look beautiful babe!!! hugs